Sunday, September 13, 2009

Scrapbooking Overstock, Retired 'GARAGE" sale...

Come join me for a first ever Scrapbooking Overstock, Retired, and some new 'Garage' Sale! It will begin this Friday at 7:55 am and go throughout the day ending abour 4:00. I will have my workshop room filled with some Retired product, Some overstocked (I have more than one) Some new products and more. Also you can pick up your very own NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book! Come have fun, bring your friends, enter for the fabulous door prize, and more!!! You will be glad you came! OH.... out in the garage, we will also be having a traditional 3 family garage sale too! Baby items, lawn furniture, household stuff, clothes, and more! come see what we have for you! If you cant make it, you can still shop on my website 24/7 http://chris.myctmh.com

No comments: