Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It is MAGNIFIQUE!!!



There is a packet of gorgeous papers coming to the close to my Heart line of products. I also was able to work with this fantastic kit for the class I taught at convention. Here are the samples of what you will make if you follow the colored instruction sheet provided in your kit.








Then I was asked to see what else I could get out of this kit of paper. I did these layouts PLUS a fun BOARD BOOK plus I still had left over paper. Get this MANGIFIQUE (that what the paper packet is called !!) and start creating! Ask me how! You can either join a fun monthly group and create them together at our Scrap 'N Chat nights, OR you can get it and do it on your own. Either way you will not want to miss out on these fabulous Workshop kits!! Ask me about them!!

No comments: