Saturday, April 16, 2011

Generations of Memories

I just completed one of the most memorable albums I have ever created. My parents are both gone, and I decided to do a tribute album to to my parents. It has been so much fun to walk down memory lane as I have put pictures of my parents and grandparents, siblings and cousins.... in this fun book. From baby pictures to dog tags, from baby dresses to wedding rings, each old photo, or old certificate held a precious memory. I brought all the old memoribilia home, scanned it and created an album with all these generations of memories. I used Close to My Hearts exciting Online Scrapbooking program..... Studio J. It was so easy to take my scanned images, and create a beautiful memory. The fun thing about using Studio J..... I ordered 5 copies so now all my siblings get an album too! Thank you Close to my Heart. Here are a few of the layouts I wanted to share with you.

No comments: