Sunday, August 21, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA.....

Do you like FREE Product???? Lots of it????? How about saving a little money too. Well you have come to the right place. Now through the end of the day on August 30th you can do both!! If you order $75 in product from me (Close to my Heart) you will receive a darling alphabet set FREE along with our first DOUBLE set of stamps. Yep that is 2 of our large sets bundled together called 'pair-a-phrase' and it is full of fun stamps!! ALL FREE. And if you get a friend to put in an order too, you get the FREE Hostess gifts and you and your friend will get a special gift from me too!! What are you waiting for. View the catalog here if you dont have a copy, then email me your order. I will figure out the total and give you a call for your credit card number. Email me soon. scrapwithchrishill@gmail.com

No comments: