Friday, January 20, 2012

Cricut Fun

Whew..... I think I have been a little busy.  I have not had a chance to post on here since DECEMBER.  What have I been doing.....  Well, we have been doing some remodeling and home improvements, which takes up about every waking hour..... But that is coming to a close and we are finished!!  Love the results. 
What else have I been doing?  We have had some fun scrapbooking nights, a Cheaper by the Dozen workshop, and 2 cricut classes.  Take a look at what we made at our last Cricut class.  If you want to be included in on the next months class (and learn a few new tricks and tips about your cricut and cartridge) sign up today!!!  Space is limited.  The next class is February 16th and you have your choice of times.   10:00 am or 7:00 pm
Email me today and save your spot!!!



The projects above are featured with our fun ROXIE paper packet in the current idea book. 

Watch for another version of the same workshop coming up in my next post.  It features our NEW PREMBERLY paper packe from our Spring idea book.

No comments: