Monday, March 12, 2012

Whats in it ????

I have had many contact me and ask me..... what is in it?  I wanted to share the fantastic products you get when you become a consultant for only $99.  Above you will see all the fun things you receive when you sign up to be a consultant..... AND remember this month (march) you also get the Art Philosophy Cricut bundle FREE just for signing up to be part of our team.  Dont wait another minute.  Click here www.closetomyheart.com/chris and click Your Opportunity.  Sign up in just seconds and have the most fantastic kit of products on its way to you.  It is the start of a fabulous journey.  I am in my 21st year of being a consultant for Close to my Heart.  SO many opportunities.....and rewards.  Join today!!  Tell your friends.  It is so much fun to start this adventure together with a friend.

No comments: