Friday, April 27, 2012

Memories...... what treasures

I had the total and fabulous privilage last week of having my ENTIRE family together for the first time in YEARS......  What a treasured week that was.  (ok.... a little noisy, busy, lots of meals and dishes....) but priceless!!  We have 6 children and 14 grandchildren.  This was the first time that most had met everyone under the age of 4.  Cousins meeting for the very first time.   Aunts and Uncles meeting neices and nephews they had not met.....  Memories of that week are PRICELESS.  We had a fabulous time.  I cant wait to get these (over 1000 photos) scrapbooked.  I scrapbook my grandkids using Studio J (our fantastic online scrapbooking program. )  You just MUST try it out!!!  Watch for upcoming posts of layouts created using Studio J and these memory making family members of mine.  Arent they awesome.....

No comments: