Saturday, October 22, 2016

It's an INK - A - THON



 Introducing our FABULOUS new Ink Pads.  They are bigger, and better!!  The lid opens so very easy, but stays securely closed with the magnetic closure.  You can remove the lid or have it latch side by side for whatever you need for your project.  All new pads feature our Beautiful color pallet (along with 8 new colors this year!!)  Check them out
New Delicious Ink Pads 
And to make it super easy for you to get them all, or just your favorites, I am hosting a
  INK - A - THON !!!

For every 6 ink pads you order, I will purchase you one absolutely FREE.  You can earn 1 or as many as you wish!  Either order online, then send me an email requesting your FREE colors, or Email me here and I will place the order for you, with your FREE pads included!  Don't delay..... the Ink-A-Thon ends November 30th

Santa would LOVE to bring you new ink pads in your stocking!!!  

No comments: