Sunday, July 5, 2009

FREEDOM is FANTASTIC!!

Hope your weekend was as Fabulous as mine! What a great holiday and time of year. With all of the parades, cook outs, fireworks, family friends and fun, there are memories that we will cherish for years to come. I LOVE MY JOB!! I have been a Close to My Heart consultant for 18 years! July is my sign up anniversary month!! It has been a Fantastic 18 years! It has been a job that fit in to my schedule, that I could do as much or as little as I could that week! I am a mom of 6 kids and they all grew up with me being a consultant. It was Great! I could go to all the ball games and the dance recitles. Didnt have to miss any school events, because I got to CHOOSE when I worked. All of their dates went into the calendar first, then I help parties and workshops around those Family events! As a consultant I have also earned 10 Cruises to various locations such as Alaska, Hawaii, Europe, Western Caribean, Eastern Caribean, Mexican Riviera, , and more..... And I am trying now to qualify for a once in a lifetime trip to New Zealand, all compliments of Close to My Heart. Why am I telling you all of this????

I am sharing this with you because Close to my Heart is offering a Consultant sign up bonus that is just Awesome! Become a consultant during July and you get to choose FIVE additional products from a product list to add to your kit ABSOLUTELY FREE!! The kit is already a fantastic offer. You receive over $350 in product for only $99 Within the first 3 months, if you qualify (which is very easy) you can also earn an additional $630-$660 in FREE PRODUCT
It is so simple. Email me and ask me details. I would love to chat with you about the possibilities that are there for you.

As a little BONUS for signing up in MY Anniversary month, I will make you 2 display boards to help you get started, when you sign up during July! You will be all set and ready to do your first party!!

Everyone wants to preserve their memories.... Why not help them out by being their consultant and offering them the products they will love! You will make extra $$$, get a terrific discount on all of your scrapbooking products, and have a BLAST doing something you love. Email me for details or sign up today. It is fast and easy!! Click on My Opportunities!


Email me if you have any questions at chris@myctmh.com or heartstamped@mchsi.com

Sign up TODAY!! Offer expires the end of July!

No comments: