Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the Shopping Begin!!

Did you make it through Black Friday? I choose to stay home this year. Was so glad there was nothing in the ads i just absolutely needed! Instead, I made some fun gifts on my own. Thought I would share them with you. Fun little gifts with the handmade touch for all your crafting friends.

SCRAP CATCHER
I have used these 'scrap catchers' on my tables in my workshop room for years. They are the best! I take them to crops, or wherever I need a catcher for my scraps. Very portable and I have made them to match my workshop room and different ones for my studio and sewing room! I thought I would share these with you this year. Each bag is only $15 (+$4.00 shipping) and can be made to match a color scheme of your choice or just a random fun selection. They come packaged and ready to wrap up for a gift as well. Order one, or several! You will always be prepared for any crafting you do!

SCISSOR LANYARD

Are you always loosing your scissors? Do they get lost under the piles you have on your desk. Attach them to a hand-beaded lanyard. Wear them around your neck and you will never wonder where your scissors went again. They will always be right there ready to use! Designs will vary. Each lanyard is $10.00 (plus $2 shipping) Add some fabulous Close to my Heart craft scissors and your total will only be $20

What fun little gifts for those hard to buy for on your shopping list!!

No comments: