The Stamp of the Month for February is called Friendship! Enjoy some fabulous artwork done with this set. My team of consultants has a swap each month, and we share ideas. These are some of their artwork. Enjoy. To find out how to earn this set free, email me at email@example.com
Submitted by Haley Dyer (directions on her technique: Choose a solid stamp and some pretty patterned paper.
1. Stamp image in Versamark ink onto patterened paper
2. Sprinkly with clear embossing powder and heat set
3. Using a rubber brayer, apply a dark ink over the entire patterened paper and embossed image. It will take many times to cover the paper.
4. Let dry for a bit (but it doesnt have to be completely dry)
5. Using a wadded up tissue or piece of paper towel, gently buff the embossed image to remove the resisted ink.
6, Let dry completely and use on your project
Shared by Chris Hill
shared by Camy Eisentrager
Beautiful artwork by Tonya Stone
Gorgeous card made by Katie Van Roekel
Thanks Bridget for this fun card idea
Fun paper flower on this card made by Taralyn
Pearls and pearl paint add a little glitz on this card from Pam Beery