Welcome Back from your long weekend. Did you make some memories? Are you ready to preserve those memories quick and easy. Here is todays challenge. Read the details, print them off, and go hop on to Studio J and see what you come up with!!
Beautiful You #1
Beautiful You Layout:
Photos: 1 vertical, 1 horizontal, 3 square
Pattern: Imagine: Up the Tempo
Kit Mix #3
• Quick 30 minute layout
• Border using My Stickease Frame
• Changing paper intensity
• Using text block to add pattern paper
• Add classic embellishments
You will have a couple of options with this as you play with your layout. You can use the instructions as below and follow exactly, or you can change the color of your paper as I have done to match better with the color of the photos. For example, you could use Tulip in this layout to bring out the red hues. The choice is yours. Remember, when you click on the color pallet, the choice colors are across the top. These are recommended and will match the layout perfectly. These layouts might seem a bit complex, but I wanted to TEACH you some fun things. You can ALWAYS customize them, as you wish, and if you want an easier version, just leave the toggles as they are when you open up the page and color them. That makes a beautiful layout very easy!!
Putting the layout together
1. Drop photos in wells.
2. Change the color of polka dot B&T to Black, adjusting intensity to 30%.
3. Change Cotton Candy cardstock to Grey Wool.
4. Change journaling well on right page to White Daisy background. Note: even though the words “add journaling” appear onscreen, they will not print or be visible in the final JPG file. However, to make the message disappear permanently, simply type a single space.
5. Add 1/16” mat in White Daisy to all photos.
6. Delete three title wells on left page.
1. Turn off toggle accents.(just click to off)
2. Go over to the left hand side of the page. Click on MY STICKEASE,. Then choose FRAMES Add My Stickease swirl frame (Frames) at 100% behind photo mat and across page, cropping as desired to create a border. (to hide the sections of the frame you dont want shown on the page, just click on the entire frame, and then right click. Then choose the option 'send to back' All the parts you dont want seen will go behind the cardstock.
3. Add the following My Stickease images to right page, rotating, cropping, and resizing as desired.
a. Flower (Large Accents) at 125%
b. large flourish (Large Accents) at 70%
4. Create title as follows:
a. “YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS” in 172 pt. Fancy Folk font, no background, White Daisy text
b. “YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS” in 75 pt. Handmade font, no background, White Daisy font
6. Create word accents using multiple text areas in 40 pt., Handmade font, no background, Cotton Candy text, aligned to right.
8. attach , sparkles, and ribbon as desired.
Check back on Thursday for your NEW layout!!