Monday, May 9, 2011

Studio J FUN

Whew.... I just returned home from our corprorate Close to My Heart, Studio J BOOT CAMP. What a fun, jam packed 2 days of scrapbooking online with some of my favorite friends. We learned so much and there are so many fun things you can do with Studio J. We customized each layout with embellishments, My Stickease, and even changed the colors of the paper packs!! you will LOVE all the things you can do with Studio J. Visit my website and play a little. It doesnt cost a thing until you purchase your page. Email me and let me tell you how you can get LOTS of perks, and your layouts at half price!! Here are a few of the layouts I worked on while at boot camp. Check back during the week to see more featured layouts!

A fun thing about this layout..... this is actually A HALLOWEEN PAPER PACK

No comments: